- Personal Note About My Spring Cleanse
- Autism and Chronic Diseases – It’s Just Toxicity
- What Causes Meltdowns in Autistic Kids?
- Using Your Energy Body to Your Benefit
- Stress Relief for You and Friends
On a personal note…
Here’s what I noticed. My energy was great, my skin looked good, but not sure if it was hugely better than pre-cleanse. My right knee continued to heal and now I have 100% range of motion (after pulling a groin muscle 6 weeks ago and limping). But that had been improving every day. I had less bloating and intestinal gas.
The Tie Between Autism and Chronic Disease
Yes, There IS One!
While attending the AutismOne 2014 Conference in Chicago at the end of May, I heard a confirmation from many people of what I have suspected for quite a long time…
Chronic Disease is due to Toxicity!
Which brings hope that people can recover from autism as they detoxify their bodies. And people with other chronic diseases, like diabetes, autoimmune disease, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, heart disease, cancer can recover, too! It begins with only putting real food in the body, then slowly getting the junk (toxins) out.
Because our society focuses on training the mental and physical bodies, we are never even told we have an energetic body, yet we do. And most of us use it unconsciously.
Here are three ways to use your energy body and feel more powerful in your daily life.
1. Energetic Center. Where the physical center of your body is, feel your energetic center, depicted by the pink dot. You may typically keep your center in your head, out in front of you, or given away to your partner, an authority figure (like a teacher), or even your child. Take it back and place it in the center of of your body!
2. Grounding Cord. Imagine growing down from your center a cord, or roots, going down into the center of the earth. You can do this as a meditation or visualization. In using your grounding cord, you are reminding yourself you can be grounded to the earth, as well as bring into you earth energy, or any energy that you need in the moment. This energy can give you power to make decisions or feel stronger in your body.
3. Energy Bubble. Imagine, like a big soap bubble, a bubble all around your body and very close to you. This bubble is yours and no one can penetrate it. It keeps you energetically sovereign. When you feel swayed by others or feel odd in a big crowd, remember to imagine your energy bubble to keep you protected from energies of others.
You may imagine a color, size and density for your grounding cord. Likewise, you may imagine a particular color or shape for your energy bubble and energetic center.